When you think about Online Marketing, what do you think of first? Which aspects of Online Marketing are important, which are essential, and which ones can you take or leave? You be the judge.
- Sell more back end products to your existing customer base. You already created rapport, trust and proved your credibility to them.
- Make it a practice to up sell to new and existing customers. After they decide to buy one product, offer them another product.
- Cross promote your products and services with other businesses that aren’t competition. You will reach a wider audience at less cost.
- Create joint venture deals with other businesses. You can expand your product line and target other profitable markets at a lower cost.
- Start an affiliate program for your business. You will be able to spend less profits on risk advertising and spend more money on guaranteed sales. I trust that what you’ve read so far has been informative. The following section should go a long way toward clearing up any uncertainty that may remain.
- Trade advertising with other businesses to save revenue. You could trade e-zine ads, banners ads, links, print ads, etc.
- Out source part of your workload. This can save on employee costs, equipment costs, taxation costs, expansion costs, etc.
- Add low cost bonuses to your offer that have a high perceived value. It could be ebooks, members only sites, consulting, e-reports, etc.
- Use viral marketing to promote your business on the internet. Give away free stuff with your ad copy include on it so others can give it away.
- Follow up with all your prospects. You can use a free e-zine, a follow-up autoresponder, an update or reminder list, etc.
The day will come when you can use something you read about here to have a beneficial impact. Then you’ll be glad you took the time to learn more about Online Marketing. http://www.internet-marketing-ez.com/
Facebook Comments Box